Most recently, I have been concerned by the news of friends leaving the church (whether it be LDS, Christianity, or all religion altogether) for all kinds of different reasons. In addition, I've had my own recent struggles, giving me new perspective on this issue.
Thus I would like to launch a series of posts touching on why people leave, and what can be done about it. With the realization that some topics might be on the interesting side, remember that my intentions are to help to strengthen testimonies, identify ways to reach out to those who left, and to discuss how to help current members maintain their activity.
With this announcement, here are the following plans for this blog:
- Continue working on the "Why I'm A Mormon" book.
- Finish the series on Self Reliance principles.
- Explore how to strengthen the membership of the Church.
- Present a few works of LDS fiction.
- Continue to discuss random religious topics.