Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pictures and an Update

I'm currently in the middle of writing the Joseph Smith story in my "Mormon primer."  I think I should be done next week for you to view.  I've also planned out what the primer will cover.  Here are the subheadings:

The Story of Joseph Smith 

The Book of Mormon

The Nature of the Godhead

Our Existence: Before, Now, and Tomorrow

I'm sure I'll change this around, and add another section or two.  It's just what I came up with today.

Also, I've decided to include pictures in the presentation.  I will be borrowing these from different websites, mainly from the LDS official websites when possible.  I will make it so that if you click on the picture, it will go to the website where I obtained the picture, which will also serve to give more information behind the picture.

Whether or not these pictures make it into the final printed product will be something to deal with at some future time.  I'm sure there would be copyright issues, and I would have to seek permission and all that.

The pictures are mainly to prettify (that's really a word?) my blog, as people really like pictures.  Every now and then I'll bring in a picture for demonstration purposes.  But on the most part, the text will be able to stand alone such that I can remove a picture if I had to.

Till next week ... adieu!



No comments:

Post a Comment